Good day to all,
Mga sir i have this problem im using po ms. outlook 2010, when I try to connected in exchange 2010 i have an error "The action cannot be completed. The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Your network adapter does not have a default gateway."
Give us more some scenarios... Like..
1. Can MS Outlook client lower than 2010 connect to your MS Exchange 2010 Server?
2. Does your MS Exchange 2010 server in production or test mode?
3. Are you using IPv4 or IPv6?
4. Have you tried below solution from Microsoft?Outlook 2010
Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
Locate and then click the following subkey:
2. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
3. Type DefConnectOpts, and then press ENTER.
4. Right-click DefConnectOpts, and then click Modify.
5. In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
Exit Registry Editor.